If you like our service, please tell a friend. If you have a problem, please tell us! We want you to be happy.
- We accept payment via cashier's check, money order, Paypal, credit cards, or personal checks.
- Pay with personal check, and it must clear before shipment. Personal checks will be held for 10 business days before items are shipped.
- If paying with PayPal, your verified PayPal address and the shipping address must match. Your Paypal address must be confirmed.
- The billing address on your credit card and the shipping address must match. Please verify that your account information is current and correct with your credit card company.
- Payment with money order, cashier’s check, or personal check must be received within 10 days of your order. If payment is not received, the items will be returned to stock and the transaction canceled. If you forget what the payment due date is, please contact us.
- Our preferred shipper in the continental United States is UPS Ground.
- Orders outside the continental United States will be shipped via the US Postal Service.
- We generally ship twice per week from January through August. We generally ship daily during the rest of the year. Express methods of shipping are available through UPS. If you need your order by a certain date, please let us know. We will do our best to accommodate, because we want you to be happy.
- The free shipping offers are only with UPS Ground shipping within the continental United States.
Occasionally, some international customers have asked us to mark the customs form as “Gift,” rather than “Merchandise,” so they can save on import duties. We’re sorry, but we can’t do that because it’s illegal.
- If there is a problem with your order, please contact us before returning an item. Please contact us at Lemaxvillages@att.net. All returns must be made within 10 days of your receipt of item. If your order requires a return, we will send you a UPS return shipping label to return the item. A replacement item will be shipped upon our receipt of the returned item.
- For items damaged in shipment, a claim will be filed with the shipper and a replacement item shipped.
- At your option, you may a replacement or a refund.
- We accept international payments only via Paypal or postal money orders. Please refer to the payment policies above for PayPal policies. Your Paypal address must be confirmed.
- Please understand that International shipping charges can amount to more than you pay for your item.
- We only ship via the United Stated Postal Service (USPS) for international orders.
- We routinely request a delivery confirmation on all international shipments.
- During the holidays, please allow sufficient time for international shipping. We have no control over delays caused by customs or heavy holiday parcel volume.
- In the event of lost packages, we cannot refund your payment until the USPS has processed the claim.
- Please note. When you place an order, your government’s customs agency assesses duties, taxes, imposts, fees, and/or other surcharges on the merchandise crossing its borders. We do not collect these fees. We do not pay these fees. You are responsible for paying them. We are not aware of the rules for each country, so please check with the customs agency within your country for details.
- Beware: If you use a shipment forwarding company, we will not replace any items that are missing or damaged when your boxes arrive. We have evidence that some of these shipment-forwarding are removing items from your boxes before shipping them to you.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or (405) 741-1614.